Monday, May 6, 2013

Obama Scream

Dear President Obama,

In the collage I imagine you SCREAMING..."Hey, is anybody listening?" I should have had a text balloon on the collage with you screaming those words.

A critic of my blog (thanks to those of you who GET my strange message) said I was being NEGATIVE and that we should not be 'screaming' at you.

I agree that you are doing many great things and I am an OBAMA supporter...but when it comes to climate change...WE ALL NEED TO BE SCREAMING!

I know you will never see my letters but I hope everyone that reads my silly blog or sees these on Facebook will write you a ONE WORRIED MOM letter as well.  That is my hope. Maybe if we ALL use our voices something will change!

Here's the address again for READERS.
PRESIDENT OBAMA
THE WHITE HOUSE
1600 Pennsylvania Ave N.W.
Washington DC  20500

Screamingly yours,
ONE WORRIED MOM


No comments:

Post a Comment