Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Obama Immortal

Dear President Obama,

My greatest joy and treasure in my life is my SON! I love being a mother. What a great experience to be a parent.

I believe that you and Michelle are wonderful parents. I read a quote once that said OUR CHILDREN MAKE US IMMORTAL. Our legacy is passed on down though our children and their children and so on.

I am looking forward to becoming a Grandmother someday (but I'm not RUSHING it)...my son is only 22, plenty of time.  BUT thinking about the possibility of 'grandchildren' has made me think about the environment in ways that I had not before. 

I want to help make the planet a BETTER place for those future generations and I want to dedicate this last phase of my journey on this Earth to that goal.

Making these collages/letters to you is a way that I remind myself DAILY to look for ways to speak up and make changes. They are like a DAILY meditation for me and a touchstone.  PASS IT ON!

For the Earth,
ONE WORRIED MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment