Monday, May 13, 2013

Obama Hood LAST COLLAGE!

Dear President Obama,

Well...this is the last collage/letter that I am sending you at this time. Maybe if I get inspired with a new idea I'll send you one now and again and post it to my blog...but I got out of this journey what I needed and that is to renew my own commitment to WALKING MY OWN TALK (when it comes to climate change).  It's easy to point fingers but we all have to do our part. I fall short of MY part often.

I've been averaging a couple hours a day creating and sending these to you and now I want to spend those hours learning how to make my house more energy efficient. I want to spend those morning hours that I worked on these...working in my garden.

My partner and I don't have a TV but we LOVE the BBC Robin Hood Series and bought them all on DVD.  For the past year or so we have a 'date night' once every couple weeks and watch an episode on our computer!  We finished the last of the series last night and since Robin Hood is our FAVORITE HERO I'm making this last one in his image. 

Robin Hood fought for the downtrodden and believed that the wealthy should share the spoils with the poor.  The huge POWER & OIL companies are getting RICH at the expense of the PLANET!

Please WALK YOUR TALK Mr. President...make the environment your PRIORITY for all our children and grandchildren and generations to come, reduce our carbon emissions to 350, be the GREEN PRESIDENT who put an end to the climate change disaster!   BE OUR HERO!

I hope everyone who read these offerings got something from them. It made me feel good to do them and I learned a lot in the process~

Sincerely yours,
ONE WORRIED MOM



No comments:

Post a Comment