Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Obama Spring Clean

To Blog Readers...I'm posting an extra one today because I won't be able to for a couple daze! Thanks to Nan for this idea. I am open to suggestions with environmental themes!

Dear President Obama,

HAPPY SPRING!!! Time to do a little spring cleaning. We need to sweep the SMOGWEBS outta the corners. I am always shocked when we perform in the Los Angeles area...the thick yellow-gray haze that covers the horizon. YUCK.

On BAD days children cannot even go out and play if they have asthma. Which is on the rise even for adults! Yes...I know that they have toughened up on 'regulations' and it is better than in the 60's but obviously NOT NEAR GOOD ENOUGH.


WE NEED TO CLEAN UP OUR ACT!
Sweepingly yours,
One Worried MOm 

No comments:

Post a Comment