Thursday, March 7, 2013

Obama Train Engineer

Dear President Obama,

I wish we could bring back TRAINS!

Our country needs a great mass transit system. I bet it would reduce pollution if we di so. Maybe we could put folks to work (like the WPA did) and rebuild tracks and trains?

My partner and I love touring in Europe (www.stillonthehill.com) because everyone rides the trains. (Well, not EVERYONE...but lots and lots)  They are SO inexpensive and extensive. I'm surprised that this topic is not being talked about more on mainstream radio. Special interest groups may be discussing this but I rarely hear a serious dialogue about mass transit as a viable option in the fight to reduce carbon emissions on the radio.  Just a thought.
I LOVE TRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
One Worried Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment