Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Obama Deep Sea Diver

Dear President Obama,

      Again, please ignore any typos, grammar or spelling flaws as I am trying to create one of these every day or so to send you and I'm not a great editor...so I apologize in advance!
       A couple years ago, a friend gave my partner and I a trip to St. John in the Virgin Islands. We had a lovely place on a private CORAL REEF. I had never snorkeled and it was a life changing experience to swim with sea turtles, squid and fish of every color in the rainbow. It was breathtaking, like being in the movie FINDING NEMO!
       Recently I learned about how the coral reefs are dying...bleaching out....YIKES- It breaks my heart.  The repercussions are VAST; the oceans are the LIFE BLOOD or our planet! HELP!!!!

Seafully yours,
One Worried Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment