Thursday, March 21, 2013

Obama Flintstone

Dear President Obama,

I believe in giving credit where credit is due. I just heard on NPR yesterday that you are heavily investing in electric car technology! I applaud you!

I adore the Flintstones and their rock cars that are powered by their FEET! Wish we could all drive Flintstone cars. (Tee Hee)

I just read a letter in the latest Sierra Club magazine. It basically said that- YES, electric cars are MUCH better than gas guzzlers but they still require coal or nuclear plants to produce the power. we are merely trading one problem for another in the long run.

This is a step in the right direction because when we get the WIND and SOLAR technology 'fine tuned' - cars will already be 'on board' with electricity and will just need what ever conversion is necessary to convert them.

YOU ROCK! Keep moving in this POSITIVE direction.

Sincerely,
One Worried Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment