Monday, March 11, 2013

Obama Decision Maker

Dear President Obama,

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions! I can't even begin to imagine all the intense decisions you have to make EVERY day. I'll bet you often feel like you have an angel on one shoulder and a little devil on the other. (Of course those represent you conscience) There must be a constant tug-0-war going on between those 2 characters.

One voice is saying, "Drill those Tar Sands!" and the other is saying, "No way! that will be a disaster for the environment."

One voice says, "Fracking is great, it will reduce our dependency on foreign oil!"  The other voice says, "Yes, but at what expense? It's not worth it- we need to find a better way."

I see the worried look on your face, Mr. President...it must be difficult to have to make these choices. The decisions I make on a daily basis have nothing to do with life and death issues (at least at present). My heart goes out to you and I hope you choose wisely.

Sincerely,
One Worried Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment